The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, July 12, 2006

    First Day

    Today is the first day I went into the department I am really in. Managed to throw my stuff there, say hi to a few people and then I was up there again. They didn't allow me to borrow out a document that I am supposed to read so I have to sit there and read instead. I read till lunch, we out with the usual crowd and they were pretty glad that I was moving downstair now. After lunch, dropped by the office to see my future boss and say hi before I went off again to go down to the production. Went there to read somemore and counting down to the time I knocked off...

    So finally, I knocked off and went back to the department I am supposed to be in to take my stuff.. some of my colleagues gave me a pathetic look. This guy said it the best: "Are you sure you're in @#D? Are you part of this department?" I smiled and say that I am not in this department for at least a month and I went off...

    It is a dread to go to work nowadays especially when in teh department I'm attached to no one tries to befriend me since they think I'm not in their department so I should be closer with my own department. But my own department people don't really see me often enough to have a decent conversation.. Argh... This is really getting depressing.. Sheesh... And now? They seems to run out of things for me to read... Great!


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 8:16 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela